Attorney at Law
Melissa Carraway Lemmond
Attorney at Law
203 N. Chestnut Street
Henderson, North Carolina 27536
Phone (252) 492-1600
FAX (252) 492-3933
For Maps and Directions:
View Larger Map
Please Click Here.
I prefer that clients first call the office or send me an e-mail and either I, or my paralegal, Angie, will set up an appointment for a consultation. In the consultation, we will fully discuss your situation, your options, and what the best procedure is for your particular situation. If there is already a court action pending, please bring all court pleadings with you.
My consultation fee is $100.00 for one hour. There is no consultation fee for traffic tickets. My retainer fee for representation will depend on your situation and the area of law at issue.
It is my practice not to give legal advice by telephone or e-mail, however I may answer simple questions posed of law or procedure.
My goal in any consultation is to help you decide what the best solution is for your situation, whether that results in you hiring me or not.
* Graduated from Campbell University School of Law in 1985
* 1985-1991 Practiced with Attorney Gilbert Chichester in the General Practice of Law in Halifax, Warren and Northampton Counties
* 1991-1992 Practiced in the 1st District (7 counties in the northeast section of North Carolina) as the Guardian ad Litem Attorney Advocate for abused and neglected children
* 1992-2000 Practiced in the 6th District (Halifax County) and the 9th District (Vance, Warren, Franklin and Granville Counties) in the General Practice of Law, and specifically as the Guardian ad Litem Attorney Advocate for abused and neglected children in the 9th District
* 2000-present Practicing in the 9th District, as well as limited cases in Halifax County, in the General Practice of Law, concentrating in Domestic/Family law
* Certified Superior Court Mediator since 1998, with particular mediation experience in Domestic/Family law matters